Larkin is enjoying playing outside recently. It usually has to be early in the morning or later in the evening to avoid the heat, but we go outside almost everyday. At the very least, I push his stroller while I speed-walk. So far it's the only way I can figure out how to exercise with a baby around.


We sit on a blanket in the grass, until the ants start to invade. Then we pack it up quick because I have flashbacks to the time I had an ant go down my pants. I don't want either of us to have to live through that again.

He especially likes it when his Daddy comes out with us.


What are we going to do when it gets cold outside, Larkin? We'll have to break out your snowsuit and you can help Mommy shovel the driveway!
Larkin's getting so big!!! I can't wait to see him (in October)!!!!
ReplyDelete