Monday, August 30, 2010

Meet the Family

Larkin met the rest of his family last week! Uncle Brad and Aunt Alicia came for a visit. They live in Georgia, so we are extremely appreciative of their trip up here. These are some pics from the last meet-the-family day:

Notice what happens when Uncle Brad gets to hold him...

But it got better!
They brought him tons of wonderful gifts. Look how much he already loves his cute doggy blanket! Puts him right to sleep.
And the last "first meeting" goes to Sailor. As far as I know, this is as close as the kitty has ever gotten to the baby. I don't think either of them are enjoying it too much. It's just going to get worse for Sailor as Larkin starts to move and grab. I'm sure her curly tail will become a target.
One last new introduction this past week: talking on the phone.


Larkin is talking to his daddy. And saving the environment at the same time, thanks to Amber's purchase of organic onesies.

No comments:

Post a Comment