The Larkin Monthly News: Issue 2
The doctor says everything looks great! You weigh 11 lbs 5 oz so you're in the 39th percentile. You are 23 1/2 inches long which puts you in the 69th percentile. Tall and slim! I think that must be Taylor traits because there isn't much tall or slim on your Mommy's side.
You're wearing size 1 diapers and your 0 - 3 clothes. And you've got a lot of them, mostly supplied by Grandma LaLa. One of the only things Mommy bought you was actually a present for Daddy on Father's Day:
With Mommy, it's while I change your diaper. For some reason this brings out the chatter bug in you!

You get pretty pumped about laying on the ground.
You are all smiles when you wake up too. Mornings are my favorite time with my baby!
But of course, we must say goodbye to other things we've come to know and love about you. For starters, Mr. Turtle.
We've also said goodbye to the constant snuggle bug for this same reason.
You no longer smash your fists into the side of your face when upset. Now, your hands flail all over the place and you end up scratching yourself and me.
We are also working on saying goodbye to bad nap habits. This means we practice laying in the crib and sleeping.
Larkin, you are growing so fast it amazes me! I love to watch you discover the world around you and I can't wait to see the new things you'll be doing in the next month.
Now I'll leave you with some pics from this month's photo shoot. It took your Daddy and I about 20 minutes to get you to STOP TALKING and give us a big smile instead!

No comments:
Post a Comment