Yes, that's right. Larkin had his first Skyline experience! Auntie Amber treated us to some coneys over the weekend. Larkin was awake for about 2 minutes of the outing, which was fine by Amber and I. Screaming baby does not make for good catching up time. Asleep or not, he seemed to really enjoy the coneys!
In other big firsts, Larkin attended the wedding of our cousin Joe and Katie.
Larkin and I watched the ceremony from inside because I did not want to be that person with the child who cries in the middle of the most important day of someone's life. Of course it didn't make much difference in the end since this is what Little Larkin did during the entire ceremony:

As well as the rest of the event. He slept THE WHOLE TIME. Phillip was in the wedding so we were all dressed up and looking our best, but he still did not want to even get out of his seat.
What a busy week for little Larkin! :) He is such a cutie! I love the family pick of the three of you...you look great!!!
ReplyDeleteOk, I have finally gotten over the back-to-school madness and have read ALL your posts! I cannot believe how precious Larkin is and how beautiful you look. That picture from the wedding of you three is awesome, Tessa you're a hot mama!! I cannot wait until we can see you in person. I'm so happy for you and miss you more than you know. Love, Terah and Michael
ReplyDelete