Monday, August 23, 2010

So Predictable...

YEAH RIGHT!

I never thought I cared one way or another about schedules and predictability. But now that I can't have one, it's all I dream about! For some reason I want to know when Larkin will eat, how long he'll sleep, and if he'll be fussy. It's different everyday.

There are a few things we can count on, day after day.

He misses Touchdown Jesus. His way of showing this is to throw his hands up every once in a while when he's deep asleep. Especially if you startle him.

He much prefers a real bath to a sponge bath. He used to scream every time we washed him, now he sits patiently as long as Daddy is there for moral support.

The flying jungle animals tell the BEST jokes. They are so funny that Larkin stares and smiles really big whenever they fly over his crib.

He's happiest outside. This is so predictable that if he's screaming and won't stop, we'll take him out and he quiets instantly. It's magic!

This is what happens when you combine a walk outside with Daddy making funny faces. Instant smiles!








You're my happy boy!

1 comment: