Another outing for Larkin, Watson and their friends!
This time, to the Zoo
| Larkin wanted his picture with the "yucky spider" |
We rounded up a few kiddos and spent a beautiful day seeing the animals and eating the plants.
This pic was taken while the kids were sitting still waiting for the Moore's to arrive. Not long after, we were letting them run around a bit and Larkin came over to me saying "It's too hot, Mommy. It's hot!" Since it was a perfect 68 degrees outside, I couldn't figure out what he was talking about. Then I saw the stem. In his hand. And the red in his mouth. Soon his face was bright red and his eyes were watering... he ate a berry off of that little dark green bush behind them. Luckily, it wasn't exactly a berry but a PEPPER. Thanks goodness the Zoo labels all its plants so it was easy to see that he was chowing down on a non-poisonous - but very hot - pepper. And that should be the last time he eats an unidentified object off of a plant.
Soon we were off and running around. Everywhere.
The kids were so funny. Anything one did, the other 8 had to do too.
Of course we had to hit up the carousel.
And the train! I know my mom has a picture of a bunch of us kids sitting on this same exact train when we were around the same age as these guys. Good things like zoo trains never go out of style, I guess.
By this point even Watson had woken up to join in the fun!
They were good boys.
And on the way out we had to stop to pose with the rhinos.
If I was really handy I would photoshop poor little Wat onto the Rhino too.
No comments:
Post a Comment