Watson is 2 Months Old!
Watson Monthly Review - Issue 2
- You weigh 12lbs 2oz which puts you in the 62nd percentile. You are 23 inches long, which wasn't a big gain. It makes your height about average so we need to "watch that". Like I can do something to change it...
- You wear size 1 diapers and size 0-3 month clothing.
- You sleep pretty sporadically, but usually wake up once during the night. Sometimes that's at 2am, sometimes 5am. Either way you go right back to sleep after I feed you, so it's nice and stress-free.
- You got your first shots this month at the Doctor's and your 3 band aids were so pitiful. But you really only cried for about 10 seconds after you got stabbed, so it wasn't too bad. You did have to have your first shot of Tylenol once you woke up from your vaccine-induced nap.
- This month brought out the smiles, big time.
- The smiling is almost always while you are getting changed, bathed, or are otherwise naked.
- Check out that hair! It is getting crazy - so crazy that I get asked regularly if I style it that way. Seriously?
- Still loving your swing, which is a common napping place, and also the play mat. At this point you are flailing your arms around a LOT, so you hit the hanging animals and get excited when they make rattling noises.
- You are into TV watching. When Larkin was this size it NEVER got turned on. Now Larkin gets to watch a couple shows a day (or they are on in the background while he plays choo choos), so you seem to be more interested in it. Soon you'll be singing the theme song to Word World right along with your big bro. Unless Romney gets rid of PBS, then we're out of luck. We're too cheap for cable.
- This month you started your adorable babbling. Goodness you are a talker! I like to think that you get all your noise out when you are happy, so there is less crying. In the mornings I know you are awake because I hear you having a conversation with yourself. Cuteness.
You're the best 2 month old I've ever come across! You make this so easy. We are blessed to have you as part of our family. Love to Baby! (That's one of Larkin's lines)


No comments:
Post a Comment