Believe it or not, at this point they aren't really interested in each other - although you can't tell from this picture. But I'm sure as they grow up together that will change.The size difference cracks me up... and kinda freaks me out. Larkin I'm really excited for you to play and interact like Lleyton does, but I don't want it to come too soon!
I love the way you curl up into a little ball to sleep against my shoulder.
Don't grow up too fast because I'll miss these things when I have to say goodbye to them. But if you wanted to start sleeping a little longer at night like a big boy, I wouldn't mind as much.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
So cute!! Love the new picture collage : )
ReplyDeleteHi Tessa! Congratulations on Larkin! He is a cutie - looks like a little old man! I love that name too. Hope everything is going well for you. Can't wait to see more :)
ReplyDelete