Sunday, July 6, 2014

Larkin Turns 4

Larkin is 4 Years Old!
 
On July 6, 2010, he woke up looking like this.
 
On July 6, 2014....
He is looking more like a teenager every morning. A messy room and reluctant to roll out of bed.

Larkin, you are our smart and energetic boy! I look at you and can't believe you are four. I ask you every few days "When are you going to stop growing?" and of course you have an answer for me each time. It is usually something like "When I get big like daddy and can walk in the store and not ride in the cart." You have goals. This past year has shown us how smart you are and how your memory sucks up everything. I am amazed when you bring up something that happened months ago (or even last year) and you remember the details like it was yesterday. We've also loved learning about your depth of caring. You are always worried about Watson being happy and fixing things when he is not. I pray all the time that this continues to grow in you and you can be an insightful person who shows others God's love. Please, just keep being YOU! We love you!!


Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is--his good, pleasing and perfect will.
Romans 12:2

No comments:

Post a Comment