Ah, Easter outfits.
Then it is time for fun.
Let the great hunt begin!
Larkin says he finished first, which made him the winner of the hunt. Since they are all told to grab 17 eggs, I guess maybe he's right.
Watson, on the other hand, kept hunting.
And hunting and hunting and hunting.
At around 14 eggs he gave up, went behind a bush, and started opening them to eat the candy.
Larkin hung out and collected his sweets and money.
Then it was time for the Egg Decorating contest. I'm a firm believer in the kids making their own egg so Larkin's was a blue one that he had scribbled on, and Watson's was cracked because it was the only one I could remember that he actually participated in. He dropped it from a significant height into the coloring cup.
Both of them won "first place".
And Larkin was so excited he couldn't stand it.
Watson was more interested in the giant bunny.
And that FINALLY wraps up Easter. Now to move on to summertime!
No comments:
Post a Comment