NOOOOOO!!! How am I suppose to keep up with you guys? Buy the extra storage space. I don't remember it being expensive!!!!
$5 a month... no way! I'm WAY too cheap for that. But I think I found a way to do it without taking up more space. It will just add another step so it'll take me a month to get a post up, but I guess that's better than nothing.
Hmmm...I don't pay monthly. It was a one time fee and I've not had to buy more space as of yet. Regardless, glad that you're working something out!
NOOOOOO!!! How am I suppose to keep up with you guys? Buy the extra storage space. I don't remember it being expensive!!!!
ReplyDelete$5 a month... no way! I'm WAY too cheap for that. But I think I found a way to do it without taking up more space. It will just add another step so it'll take me a month to get a post up, but I guess that's better than nothing.
ReplyDeleteHmmm...I don't pay monthly. It was a one time fee and I've not had to buy more space as of yet. Regardless, glad that you're working something out!
ReplyDelete