The end of summer is upon us, even though no one in our house went back to school this year. That would be the first time since 1988 that I didn't go back to school in the fall. Don't worry, I'll go back in January instead.
Anyway, everyone knows what the last weekend of the summer is, right?
FIREWORKS!
Wait, I mean Labor Day. No WEBN Fireworks for a family with babies.
This year the Gillespie family spent Labor Day at Papaw and LaLa's house for the second time. In order to make Papaw feel guilty about not having a pool, LaLa made him rent this:
A bounce house.
And I took lots of pics of all the people at the party, but the only ones I have of Larkin are while he is here:
He didn't leave the thing.
His favorite was when he and Lilly got the place all to themselves.
But eventually, the adults had to join in the fun.
Kinda looks like papaw is photo bombing this one.
And Watson did what he does best. Slept.
We roused him at the end of the day in hopes that he would sleep a bit at night too, so we got one pic of him with his LaLa.
And lookin cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment