Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Bible Camp

Oh man, it's Larkin's first day of school!

Or Bible Day Camp. Otherwise known (to him) as Bible Camp. Complete with his backpack everyday.

I was in my own classroom most of the time, but when I ventured out looking for L, he was doing something like this:

Or this:

Or his all-time favorite:

Obviously a favorite.
 He had so much fun with his friends!



I'm sure he learned something about Jesus as well. He definitely learned some new songs because now we sing "Jesus Loves Me" and "Danger Danger" and "The B-I-B-L-E".
It blows my mind that he comes home after a week and is singing a song almost word-for-word that I have never heard him sing before. Talk about a sponge. And I'm hoping the excellent memory recall gets us a high ACT score sometime down the road which will lead to a substantial scholarship at Lipscomb... just a dream of mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment