Monday, September 14, 2015

School Daze

Larkin isn't the only TaylorMade Baby to be starting a new school experience.
This kid...
I can't even describe how excited he was to start school. Any school.
Last year while Larkin was going to MiniSchool, Wat would ask every Friday morning "When do I get to go to Pretty School?" I think the "Pre-School" term got stuck in his head a little wrong at some point. But I have been listening to that question for almost a year. So now that I am staying home, I can send him off to school too!
Larkin started a few weeks before Watson did, so on his first day he was an old pro.
Waving hi to all his big kindergarten buddies.

This is serious excitement waiting for the doors to unlock.

He has the same routine every morning when he arrives.

He hangs up his "pack pack" in his very own cubby.


It involves finding his name tag so he can hang it up on the "I'm here" board.

 He's obsessed with the letter W and luckily there are no other W names in his class so this is a breeze and he feels very important.

Then we wash hands and get to work!
Hard work playing. 

I don't really know what a bunch of 3 year olds do for a few hours 2 days a week, but he is all heart-eyes about going to school.

After the first day:
Lots of happy smiles.

After close inspection, I believe he made it.

And the 4 of us are going to have to get our morning routine down to a science so we can get up and outta there in time for all the learning these boys will be doing.

So glad they love learning!

No comments:

Post a Comment