He is Risen!
Let's not forget that he is the reason we celebrate. But let's also not forget that we are church of Christ, so I have to follow that thought up with the usual:
We celebrate his resurrection everyday.
Something we don't celebrate every year: Eggs!
This year we did Easter with the Taylor clan.
Which always means lots of quality hanging-out time.
Also as usual; food.
And music.
This time we broke out a new old favorite. Nintendo.
And I mean Nintendo, Nintendo.
I think this might have been my children's first taste of a video game.
They were suitably terrible and enthralled.
And since we were in the south, we could play outside!
Since it is our egg celebration, we also hunted without guns.
For the eggs.
Success!
There was also a little egg-stra special surprise from Gramps and Grammy
These cousins soak up all the time together they can!
Including some short nights spending the night with Grammy and Gramps.
Since this was Easter weekend, we got all dressed up in matchy matchy outfits to go to church.
Fancy pants.

No comments:
Post a Comment