Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Door to Door

Finally - the Big Day!
Check out these matching costumes! psych.
Larkin wanted to be Batman. We looked at every store and then online for a black batman with muscle. Turns out you either get a scrawny black batman costume or a blue batman with muscles. No in between. It was enough of a deal breaker that he scraped the Batman plan and went for a blue turtle. New problem: no blue turtle costume in his size. Fo real. So I got a purple one and painted it blue.
 
Then forbade him wearing it for the family picture, hence the headband.
 
Watson's costume was on sale last year for less than $5. That was a no-brainer.
 
Maris had the cow costume (also on sale), but Larkin decided she needed to be Elsa. HAD to be Elsa. So I broke out the sewing machine hot glue gun and we had an infant Elsa.
 
Mom said her feet were cold. I said "The cold never bothered her anyway!"
 
Once all costumes were assembled (no small task) the friends got ready to venture out. After posing for lots of pics.
 
He insisted on wearing the mask. But also being able to see.
 
Larkin paused just long enough to get a pic.
 
Then Watson was left behind.
 
Maris held down the fort in familiar looking jammies.
Watson wore them...
And so did Larkin.
 
They were actually the very first outfit I received after telling my family I was pregnant. From their Aunt Shara.

No comments:

Post a Comment