Saturday, October 29, 2011

Cut and Style

This baby needs a haircut!
 Of course it took being in a wedding to get Larkin to agreed to have his beautiful flowing locks trimmed. Here are some before pictures:
 Off we went to Cookie Cutters - or some such crazy name like that. It was a place with a slide INSIDE. Larkin was pretty tame from the beginning.
 While the crazy fingernailed lady went to work on the fuzzy ball, he sat quietly. Except that no matter which way she was working...
 He leaned to the other side.
 There was a lot of this face:
 The eyebrows were very active, but don't worry - he's not waxing yet.

 Here is the AFTER:
(This is what he did when I said "Show me your haircut!")
 Ta Da!
 He got to keep his first cut hairs in a little baggie (gross).
 And he got a balloon!
That makes it a good day.

1 comment:

  1. This is too cute-- the faces were hilarious-- and I love how you captured the leaning... we laughed out loud :) and... I think you can agree, he looks SO much better after the fact!

    ReplyDelete