Not much to report in baby
Larkin's world. We have been busy learning new things, but most don't translate to pictures very well. One big thing is
Larkin's new talent of getting things into his mouth. This doesn't sound like a big accomplishment but for the last few weeks, it has been his most important goal in life. He was constantly chasing after things with his mouth open and tongue out. When the things didn't magically jump into his open mouth, he'd get angry and tell at them. He is finally able to get them into his hand and THEN into his mouth. Peace.

Of course we're enjoying the fall weather, both asleep...

And awake(
ish).
Larkin is loving hanging out on the floor,
especially if someone will get down there with him and talk to him.
Larkin also had his first taste of White Trash this past week. Our dryer is broken and the laundry was piling up so the 3 of us made a family trip to the laundromat. Yuck! Even in Anderson this place was disgusting. I guess our clothes got cleaned, but I sure felt dirty walking out of there. Luckily the child slept so we could fold our mounds of clothing.
Larkin got to meet Melissa and his friend
Garrett also! I stole this pic from the
Milam's blog because I didn't take one.
Larkin and
Garrett played together in the nursery during church, but I thought it inappropriate to take a picture of them there. Didn't want old church ladies to think I was some
dirty child photographer or anything. Speaking of dirty photographers...

We got studio pics of
Larkin for his 3 month pictures. What an experience. It was a zoo and he was NOT in the mood to smile at a smelly man making Donald Duck noises. So of course he put on his snob attitude and we got pictures of that instead. Good thing his fuzzy head is so cute.
Larkin, you smile for us so much, but I don't blame you for not being in the mood during that photography session. Better luck next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment