Oh my goodness, I LOVE school. I mean the boys going to school.
Christmas was filled with all kinds of fun school activities, especially since they are in a private school in a church. Birth of Christ all over the place!
Kindergartners did a big Christmas Pageant and it was adorable.
Larkin was one of the 3 Kings and had to wait in the back until it was time for his big entrance. You could easily hear him singing over all the other actors.
Then he stood up front and masterfully delivered his line.
When he came home I made him practice his Oscars acceptance speech.
But really, the whole group was great!
He eats up all the attention and drama of things like this too.
Next up was the Preschool Christmas Show featuring Watson's class.
He did his usual laid-back thing and went along with the flow perfectly.
Even when he about lost his halo.
Little wave to Baby Maris:
Cute boy was a great angel!
No comments:
Post a Comment