Maris meets her family. The tech edition.
Larkin's first view:
Larkin's immediate reaction: "There's my Lulu!!" Then he jest giggle/shrieked for a bit, which was adorable. Then he launched into "She is too much cute!"
At one point I took off the newborn-smelly hat and put on another clean one the hospital gave us. Larkin insisted I put the "one with the bow" back on her.
And Watson's first view:
His reaction "... Lulu?..."
That's pretty much it.
Since we didn't have an official name for her at this point, Lulu worked for the boys.
There was a terrible respiratory illness going around Cincinnati when Maris was born so all siblings coming to visit new babies had to go through a wellness check. Wat had a runny nose so we knew he would get rejected, so only Larkin got to visit her in the hospital.
And that was it. Kid was in love.
He brought her the unicorn he picked out for Baby Sister a few weeks ago. He has been dying for her to meet her unicorn "because girls like unicorns".
Oh my goodness I hope I never forget this adorableness.
She wasn't thrilled with wearing the smelly hat again either, but it made Larkin happy to see her in a bow.
Eventually Watson got to meet her in person too. As usual, he was much more laid-back about the whole experience. But if Larkin likes it, Watson likes it. This apparently applies to little sisters as well.
First picture of all 3 babies!
Sibling love.
No comments:
Post a Comment