Monday, March 4, 2013

7 Month Baby

Watson is 7 Months Old!!

Where did my baby go?
 
Watson Monthly Review - Issue 7
  • No doc visit this month, so I don't know what your offical stats are. I do know we had to move up to size 3 diapers and into the 6-9 month clothes.
  • You sleep 8pm to 7am for the most part, and take 2 naps during the day. But it is impossible to predict when or how long the naps will be. Currently you have been asleep for the past 2 hours and it is 6pm.
  • No crawling yet, but you are a mover! I can turn my back and 4 seonds later you have traveled to the other side of the room. Honestly, I'm not really sure how you do it. But you end up in funny places and wedged into small spaces. Then you scream and I come un-stick you.
 
  • For the most part, you like your food. Peas are the only real issue. But lately you have taken to eating with your tongue out. It is the funniest looking thing. And messiest.
 
  • Not only do you enjoy food, you pretty much want to eat it all.

  • Larkin loves you to pieces, and you are a really good sport about it. He is all up in your business most of the time, and you allow it for awhile. Eventually you scream and I pull him off of you.
Kisses from Big Brother on Valentine's Day
  • One of Larkin's favorite times is reading to his "friend Watson". That's how he introduces you to people. In Wal-Mart. Or Kroger. Or EVERYWHERE WE GO. "Hi, this is my friend Watson and my friend Mommy and Daddy's at work in his blue car."
 
Watson, we love you baby!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment