Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Stop. Hammer Time.

Welcome to our newest weekend activity: Home Depot Workshop
On Saturday mornings you can go to the Depot and they have all this stuff set out for you to do a kid-friendly project. Mostly for older-then-toddler kids, but Larkin is a genius so it works out great.

 Except that his Daddy has to hold him up so he can reach the table top. But he is an excellent hammerer no matter where he is.

His real passion seems to be the paint at the end (after Phillip and I have actually put the thingy together). He gets into his artist zone and mixes it up like an 18 month old prodigy.
The results are usually hideous, but what do I know about art?

We've made a "Savings Shed" (see above) and a "Keepsake Box" (for Valentine's Day) so far. I purposely left off pics of the finished projects. They have to be seen in person to be truly appreciated.


No comments:

Post a Comment