Last weekend, Larkin ran his 2nd 5k!
Larkin, plus 800 elementary/middle school girls, and their running buddies and coaches all participated in the Girls on the Run 5k. We've been working up to this race for 12 weeks.
This is how Larkin felt at the start of the race.
But he ended up riding hard, while his mommy and daddy ran. Afterwards, he fueled up with a Nana.
Then we celebrated with some dancing!
| This creeper in the corner totally thought I was take his pic! When I walked down to join Phillip, the guy started talking to me like we were old friends, and I had no idea why. Now I know. |
These 2 really are old friends. Erica participated in the race on her Daddy's shoulders.
Here's the rest of our race supporters - they all completed it!
Then and Now...
I think he wears the same expression for every 5k. Determination? Boredom? Whatever it is, he's in the zone.

No comments:
Post a Comment