
He's kinda been a Holiday baby. I took a positive pregnancy test on Halloween, we told most of our family we were expecting on Christmas, I felt the baby move for the first time on Valentines Day, we found out we were having a boy on the first day of Spring Training (yes, a holiday), and he's due on July 5th, which is really close to the Fourth of July (ok, a stretch).

Phillip and I took a trip to Chicago in November, realizing it would probably be the last one for just the 2 of us for quite a while. Do I look green here? Because I was really really nauseous!
.jpg)
I made cookies and cupcakes to let everyone know we were having a boy. Some people only got text messages with pictures of cupcakes, but it's the thought that counts.
He's already been to his first (and second) Reds game. We're still debating if he'll make it to one in the flesh this season. I think it depends on how well they are playing towards the end of the season. He might have strong feelings about going if they're playoff contenders.
Phillip and I are so blessed to be surrounded by such great family and friends. We've had lots of showers and gotten tons of wonderful things to make our transition into Baby World a little easier. Here are just a few:
Our Church Family Shower
.jpg)
Family Shower

Nashville Shower (and flood survival day)
.jpg)


So we're ready for you, Baby.
Any day now!
No comments:
Post a Comment